“…lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God.” Ephesians 4:1b (NLT)
- Pray for this new chapter and new season of ministry in the life of Kingsview, that God will be glorified in all that we do and who we are as believers.
- Ask the Lord to show you, if you don’t know already, or to remind you if you do, what your calling looks like and for the courage to live it out. How does God want you to serve Him and the church?
- Pray for Pastor John-Mark, Loreli, Mallory & Sophia as they adjust to life in Toronto, new jobs and/or school, and begin ministering among us.
- Pray for Pastor Darrin & Sharon as they adjust to the new pastoral role and continue ministering among us and in the community.
- Keep Jabin & Jessica in your prayers as they settle into a new country, new surroundings, and new jobs – may they experience God’s grace in everything.
- Remember to support the Board and other leadership teams, including the Property Team, in your prayers and by helping in whatever way you are called to – there’s still lots of work to do! – as we follow God’s direction for Kingsview.