- Tuesday, Oct. 18, 7:00 p.m. Ladies Bible Study
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, 9:30 a.m. Ladies Bible Study
- Thursday, Oct. 20, 7:30 p.m. Official Board Meeting
- Saturday, Oct. 22, 9:00 a.m. Fall Church Work Day. Light refreshments provided. Please contact Pastor Darrin to confirm if you plan on attending but didn’t sign-up.
- Sunday, Oct. 23, 10:30 a.m. Worship Service, Special Guest Speaker Paul Hilsden from the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. “The Missional Mindset of Jesus” John 4.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, 6:30 p.m. Ladies Fall “Connections”. Please contact the church office to RSVP.
- Sunday, Oct. 30, 12:00 p.m. Basement Party Volunteer Meeting. Anyone interested in helping with the party should plan on staying for about 20 minutes following service.
- Sunday, Nov. 13, 12:00 p.m. “Rice and Spice” Anniversary Potluck. Everyone is encouraged to participate by bringing a dish to share. Please sign-up on Sunday!
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, The missions team leaves for Dominican Republic.
- Sunday, Nov. 20, 12:00 p.m. Christmas decorating event following the morning service. Pizza will be provided, so please confirm attendance by contacting the church office.
Special Giving Updates:
This year’s anniversary offering will be used to cover the cost of roof repairs and meeting the building inspector’s requirements for #17. The total cost is approximately $25, 000. Please pray about what the Holy Spirit is inspiring you to give and be sure to mark the amount as “anniversary” on your envelope. We’ll accept anniversary gifts on any Sunday (up to Dec 31) as the work is beginning ASAP. Pledge forms will be made available this Sunday.
“Reports just arriving from Bishop Desvariste in Haiti indicate that in our southern Haitian Conference we have lost three church roofs and four school building roofs. We also have lost at least three smaller church buildings around St. Marc, and some houses destroyed at Gonaives. Folks who have lost housing are gathering in shelters and hoping the church will help.” Last Friday, FMC Canada authorized $5000 from our Bishop’s Relief Fund to be distributed in Haiti. We encourage you give generously to the relief effort in Haiti, and to pray for all those affected by this natural disaster. http://www.worldrelief.ca/Haiti-Hurricane-Matthew
This fine young specimen is looking for a home with lots of love and sunlight for the winter months. He doesn’t eat much, but needs water from time to time. If you could be his adoptive parents, call the office at 416-248-5000 x 21 to arrange pick up time.