- Tuesday, Nov. 22, 7:00 p.m. Finance Team Meeting
- Wednesday, Nov. 23, 9:30 a.m. Ladies Bible Study
- Thursday, Nov. 24, 7:00 a.m. KCI Breakfast Program
- Friday, Nov. 25, 7:30 p.m. Youth carol sing and advent basement party set-up
- Saturday, Nov. 26, 6:30 p.m. Advent basement party! Snacks and drinks will be provided; please bring gift cards if you plan on participating in the Generous Giving Outreach this year.
- Sunday, Nov. 27, 10:30 a.m. Worship Celebration Service, “Time for Advent Series,” Pastor John-Mark Cockram
- Sunday, Dec. 11
- 12:00 p.m. Christmas Cookie Reception following morning worship service
- 6:30 p.m. Service of Light
- Saturday, Dec. 17 – Volunteers needed for community outreach event. Speak with Pastor Darrin for details.
- Friday, Dec. 23, 7:30 a.m. KCI Christmas breakfast event. Extra helpers needed, more details coming soon.
We are asking you to help identify families and individuals that would greatly benefit from a little extra support this Christmas. Review the following guidelines and speak with the Pastors if you want to make a referral.
- Do you have a personal connection (friend, co-worker, neighbour, etc.) to someone in need of help this Christmas?
- Are they currently without a church connection (i.e. likely to receive little or no other Christmas support)?
- Is the individual/family local to you (meaning someone you see frequently, e.g. at work, in your community, etc.) or located within the Kingsview Village/Dixon community?
If you have someone in mind, please provide the pastors with their name as soon as possible. The goal is to collect gift cards in $25 denominations (from No Frills, Food Basics, Walmart & Toys ‘R’ Us) to bless others this Christmas.