• Wednesday, Nov. 30, 9:30 a.m. Ladies Bible Study
• Thursday, Dec. 1, 7:00 a.m. KCI Breakfast Outreach
• Sunday, Dec. 4, 10:30 a.m. Worship Celebration & Communion Service, “Not Yet Christmas: It’s Time for Advent,” Pastor John-Mark Cockram. This is not a Family Sunday service; there will be Sunday School for children and Donuts & Discussion for youth.
• Saturday, Dec. 10, 10:00 a.m. Children’s Christmas Choir rehearsal. All children participating in the Christmas program should attend this final practice from 10:00a.m.-12:00p.m.; there will be a pizza provided for all the children at the end of the rehearsal.
• Sunday, Dec. 11, 10:30 a.m. Family Sunday & Children’s Christmas Service
• 12:00 p.m. Christmas Cookie Reception (bring your favourite Christmas cookies/treats on a plate ready to share)
• 6:30 p.m. Service of Light
• Friday, Dec. 23, 7:30 a.m. K.C.I. Christmas Breakfast Outreach. Extra helpers needed to serve students & school staff. Please speak with Pastor Darrin if you would like to help.
We are asking you to help identify families and individuals that would greatly benefit from a little extra support this Christmas. Review the following guidelines and speak with the Pastors if you want to make a referral.
1. Do you have a personal connection (friend, co-worker, neighbour, etc.) to someone in need of help this Christmas?
2. Are they currently without a church connection (i.e. likely to receive little or no other Christmas support)?
3. Is the individual/family local to you (meaning someone you see frequently, e.g. at work, in your community, etc.) or located within the Kingsview Village/Dixon community?
If you have someone in mind, please provide the pastors with their name as soon as possible. The goal is to collect gift cards in $25 denominations (from No Frills, Food Basics, Walmart & Toys ‘R’ Us) to bless others this Christmas. We are mostly in need of grocery gift cards at this time. This is the final week to make a contribution, so please ensure gifts are given by Sunday.