Another school year is coming to a close and it is a time for new beginnings. Studio 15 summer camp starts on July 3rd and runs for six weeks, ending on August 9th. Camp is every Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
If you know any youth from ages 11-14 that have an interest in the arts (visual arts, music, dance and/or drama), register now. There are brochures and registration forms available at Kingsview.
Studio 15 is proud to announce that the staff for the 2012 summer camp have been selected. We are thrilled to welcome back “Team John”, comprised of Jonathan Campbell and Jonathan Dotson, to our roster. We have also hired Oprah Black, who has rendered 2 years of invaluable service as an LIT (Leader in Training). We are excited to see her continue to grow and mature as a leader.
Our final recruit is Rayanne Stewart, sister of Kingsviews’ very own administrator Nina Cooper, whose previous camp experience and work with at risk youth makes her a welcome addition to the team.
We are very pleased with our selection and look forward to God working in and through them all this summer.
As summer camp is a mere month away, we ask that you would join us in prayer, for the following:
- Preparation of the staff members, individually and collectively
- Unity of mind amongst our staff of leaders
- Preparation of the kids’ hearts to openly receive the Word of God
- That God would grant the staff grace, peace, wisdom, discernment, patience, and perseverance through the entire summer
- Staff will be consistent
- The staff would testify to the person and work of the one true God and the greatness of the gospel through word and deed (may their actions be reflective of their faith in Jesus)
- That it would be a fun and enjoyable summer
- That God would receive all the glory through this summer camp program
- Join us in giving thanks for God’s provision
As we embark on a new year of camp, we thank you in advance for your support and prayers. We also hope that you are as excited as we are about this amazing opportunity to make a difference in the lives of impressionable youth throughout our community.
James 1:19 – may we be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger.