- Tonight @ 6:45 p.m. Plan to Protect Training. If you work with (or would like to work with) children or youth and have not yet completed the training, please feel free to participate this evening. Annual training is mandatory for all volunteers working with anyone under the age of 17.
- Wednesday, May 18, 9:30 a.m. Ladies Bible Study
- Thursday, May 19, 7:00 a.m. K.C.I. Breakfast Outreach
- Thursday, May 19, 7:00 p.m. Official Board Meeting
- Fri., May 20, – Mon., May 23, Echo Lake Youth Camp
- Sunday, May 22, 10:30 a.m. Worship Celebration Service, “Esther – Trusting God through Your Turnarounds”, Esther 4:12-16, Mrs. Sabrina Hinds.
- Monday, May 30, 8:00 a.m. K.C.I. Special Breakfast Outreach honouring the 2016 Graduates
- 6:45 p.m. Plan to Protect Training. Required for all adults working with children or youth under 17 years old.
- Sunday, June 5, 12:00 p.m. Society Meeting
- Thursday, June 16, 7:00 p.m. Official Board Meeting
- Saturday, June 25, Community Outreach Fundraising Dinner
- Sunday, June 26, 12:00 p.m. Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
Our office administrator, Nina Cooper, will be on vacation from May 23-31st. We are looking for volunteers to assist in the office during her absence. If you are available to help, please contact the church office at 416-248-5000×21 or email@example.com this week. However, if you are seeking information and encounter a delayed response, please accept our apologies in advance and know that we will follow-up at the earliest possible opportunity.