- Tuesday, Oct. 4, 7:00 p.m. Leadership Meeting, MPR #1 (downstairs)
- 7:30 p.m. Ladies’ Bible Study, lounge
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 9:30 a.m. Ladies Morning Bible Study
- Friday, Oct. 7, 1:00 p.m. Youth depart from Kingsview for Echo Lake
- Saturday, Oct. 8, 6:00 p.m. Harvest Celebration set-up, sanctuary
- Sunday, Oct. 9, 10:30 a.m. Thanksgiving Worship Service, “Entrusted”, 2 Timothy 2:3-13, Pastor J-M.
- Harvest and World Relief Offerings accepted – Please come prepared to give!
- Monday, Oct. 10 Thanksgiving Holiday, Church Office Closed. Youth return from Echo Lake around 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 15, 8:30 a.m. Percussion Workshop. Breakfast provided! All are welcome to attend, no experience necessary! Worship Team will also be meeting for training.
- Saturday, Oct. 22, 9:00 a.m. Fall Church Work Day. Please sign up on the clipboard this morning. Light refreshments provided.
- Sunday, Oct. 23, 10:30 a.m. Special Guest Speaker Paul Hillsden from the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. “The Missional Mindset of Jesus” Jn 4.
This year’s anniversary offering will be used to cover the cost of roof repairs and meeting the building inspector’s requirements for #17. The total cost is approximately $25, 000. Please pray about what the Holy Spirit is inspiring you to give and be sure to mark the amount as “anniversary” on your envelope. We’ll accept anniversary gifts on any Sunday (up to Dec 31) as the work is beginning ASAP.