Prayer request: Please continue to keep Nina Cooper (our Church Administrator) and her family in prayer. Nina’s dad passed away last week and they will be having a service with their family this Thursday.
- Thursday, Apr. 21, 7:00 p.m. Official Board Meeting
- Friday, Apr. 22, 7:00 p.m. Vision United Summer Camp Planning Session. An open planning session that everyone is welcome to attend; previous participants, volunteers, staff or parents of participants are strongly encouraged to participate. The event will be held at Kingsview in the lounge.
- Saturday, Apr. 23, 7:00 p.m. Youth Event – “Cake Boss Bake-off” – Only $4 (2 toonies!) per youth. Join us for a fun and challenging cake decorating challenge. Everyone will get something special to take home and there will be drinks and snacks provided as well.
- Sunday, Apr. 24, 10:30 a.m. Worship Celebration Service, “Everyday Church – Compassion vs Apathy”, 1 Peter 4:7-11, Pastor Darrin. Following the morning worship service we will have our annual International Dinner! Every family is asked to bring a dish (already heated if it needs to be served warm) that will feed 10 people and dress in traditional cultural attire. Also, don’t forget to label the bottom of your dish so it can be returned after the dinner.
- Tuesday, May 3, 6:30 p.m. Ladies Spring “Connections”
- Saturday, May 14, 9:00 a.m. Church Property Workday
- Sunday, May 15, 12:30 p.m. Birthday Celebration Reception
- May 20-23, Echo Lake Spring Youth Camp (subsidies available, register by April 30th for early bird!)